Sadly, I could not attend this year, but it sounds like the Jisan Valley Rock Festival was pretty good this year. Yonhap is reporting the festival had 84,000 people there over its three days, which I think is its best turnout yet. And you can read reports on the festival here, and here.
Next weekend is going to be a really big one for music fans, with Pentaport, Naksan Beach Summer Party, and the Busan International Rock Festival all going on.
* * *
Btw, here are a few blog reviews of this year’s Jisan:
- Korean Beacon, with a focus on Priscilla Ahn and Aziatix.
- Priscilla talks a bit about her Korea trip here (although not much about Jisan).
- A fun review with lots of pics at Strange Lands.
- Timeless, Bottomless links to some videos of Chang Kiha and the Faces playing at Jisan.
- Video of Aziatix playing.
Plus Fuji Rock has a great review blog, as always. All worth checking out.